- Property coverage includes such items as your buildings, contents, signs, property in the open, and fences. Your policy will automatically include coverage for standard items, along with many non-standard items, such as the following:
- Equipment breakdown, including computers, boilers, and electrical equipment.
- Newly acquired or constructed property. Our limits exceed industry standards.
- Pastor’s personal property.
- Ordinance or law – when building updates are required by ordinance following a covered loss.
- Stained glass windows.
- Personal Effects and property of others on a worldwide basis; for example, property damaged on a mission trip.
- General Liability coverage protects the church against claims of bodily injury or property damage arising out of its premises or operations for which the church may be legally liable. It also protects the church against its liability for personal and advertising injury offenses, such as libel and slander. Medical expense coverage is also included, regardless of whose fault.
- FaithGuard Church includes General Liability protection against claims resulting from ministers’ spiritual counseling. It also covers expenses resulting from a violent incident occurring during a church-sponsored activity.
- Those afforded General Liability protection include church members, employees, officials, staff, and volunteers acting on behalf of the church.
- Your church may also elect to add the following endorsements to your policy at a modest charge for even greater property protection:
Crime coverage provides protection for losses resulting from theft, employee dishonesty, computer fraud, forgery, and alteration.
- Electronic Data Processing covers direct physical loss to your computer hardware and software.
- Green upgrade coverage pays for the reasonable additional costs to upgrade to more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly building elements and appliances in the event of a covered loss.
- Inland marine covers property that may be transported from one place to another, as well as unique types of property and possessions of artistic merit.
- Key-person replacement coverage provides for the reimbursement of recruitment expenses to replace a senior or executive pastor who dies in a work-related accident.
- Limited flood coverage provides building and personal property coverage on a limited basis when loss or damage is a direct result of a flood.
A wide variety of optional coverages are also available:
- Non-owned and hired auto liability
- Counselors liability (licensed and fee-based)
- Directors, officers and trustees officers liability
- Sexual misconduct liability