Homeowners insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can also add supplemental policies such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies
(i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move:
- Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or other vehicles.
- Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.
- ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.
- Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.
- RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.
- Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.
Life Insurance & Annuities
Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones.
- Life Term Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time. Term life is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
- Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.
- Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. The savings element, premiums and death benefit can be reviewed and altered as a policyholder’s circumstances change.